Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been a while...

OK, so it has been awhile since my last post. Whoops! :) Everything has been going pretty well on the new medication. I started it almost 3 weeks ago, and haven't had any anxious moments. But, I haven't felt amazing either. I think I was hoping that once I started the new medicine, I'd feel so fantastic and worry-free. The doctor said I would feel better after a week of taking the new medicine, but I feel pretty much the same way as when I was on the old medicine, minus the side effects. We leave for vacation next Sunday, which includes a 14-hour car ride to Florida. So, I guess that will be a big test. I'm supposed to go back to the doctor on Thursday to check in. I might ask her about increasing the dosage to 20mg just in case. I'm nervous that I'm going to get anxious during the car ride to FL, and there won't be anything I can do about it. But hopefully that won't happen. Positive thoughts!

My friend asked me to read at her wedding. I'm glad that I get to be a part of it now. She said since I was such a big part of her life, she wanted me to be involved. Everyone can't believe I'm doing it. That's part of the reason I'm determined to do it. I know everyone thinks I'm this shy, nervous girl...which I am. But I want everyone to see that I can do this. I feel like it isn't a big deal, but everyone around me is making it a big deal by asking if they're sure I can do it. I'm sure I'll be fine. And I do really want to be a part of her day.

Guess that's it. This next week will be spent getting ready for Florida. We are going to the Harry Potter park and SeaWorld. We're bringing my doggy, so I won't have to worry about her being at home. Fingers crossed no anxiety attacks!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment