Monday, June 14, 2010

Day Four

I didn't post for Day Three because it went much like Day Two did...still felt pretty good, with some twangs of anxiety, but overall it was okay. I had to work today so I was debating whether or not to take a Lunesta last night. I ended up taking it around 9:00 and had a hard time falling asleep. I don't think I fell asleep until a little after midnight. I slept horribly...up and down all night, tossing and turning...and I woke up around 5am and couldn't really get back to sleep. So today I am extremely tired. I don't even feel like drinking my coffee though. Usually I have about a cup and a half a day...today I probably haven't even finished one. I can feel myself getting anxious while I'm sitting at my desk...I don't know if it's from just being tired or what. I've been trying to keep myself busy, but my boss leaves for court soon and it will be a quiet afternoon. Hopefully it won't get any worse. I'm already dreading stepping down to the next dose, and that isn't even until Thursday night. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through today in one piece!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment