Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day Seven

Whoops, missed Days Five through Seven :-O I haven't really felt like writing anything. But I'm still going pretty good. After work on Tuesday, I got anxious driving home and just started crying. I was exhausted because I didn't sleep well Sunday night or Monday night. I think I was just psyching myself out more than anything. I felt like I couldn't get enough air even though I had the AC blasting. It felt like it took forever to get home, and of course when I did my face was all red from crying. My mom kept asking me what was wrong and I just didn't feel like talking. She thought I was nervous about being nervous. I felt better after a little while. I started beading to take my mind off of it. Yesterday and today have been fine. Tonight is the first night I start taking the 37.5mg Effexor. I'm out of Lunesta, too...so hopefully I'll sleep alright tonight.

I'm so glad that this week went by without any major problems. I figured I'd get a little bit anxious from time to time, but I'm thrilled I didn't get sick or have any of the symptoms I read about online. I'm never Googling anything about health again! I think you just read people's worst case scenarios. Only one more week until I start my new medicine! And one month until vacation with my family!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment